Directions from San Juan – San Juan Airport
(Other airports include Ponce, Mayaguez and Aguadilla. Car rentals available at all airports)
- Leaving the airport, cross Rt. 26 and keep straight on Rt. 17 over the T. Moscoso Bridge. Toll applies.
- Continue on Rt. 17 – Jesus T. Piñero towards Rio Piedras (3 miles) – Bear Right and Exit onto Rt 18 towards Caguas.
- Keep left on Rt. 18 and merge (at 12 miles) onto Rt. 52 – Autopista.
- Stay on Rt. 52 (Approximately 64 Miles) bypassing Caguas, Cayey, Salinas, Coamo and Juana Diaz to the last toll which is Ponce.
Three of the colors of a Flamboyan Tree in full bloom
- Continue and this merges with Rt. 2 toward Mayaguez.
- Continue approximately 21 miles to Exit 194/Rt. 116. Stay on Rt. 116 to the 3rd stoplight. Turn left onto Rt. 333 bypassing Guanica. (You will see a Burger King on the corner)
(If you want to stop for groceries the exit just prior to this – Yauco – has a Mr. Special supermarket, Walgreen’s drug store, K-mart and several fast food locations. Also, along the way you will encounter vendors for fresh fruits and vegetables.)
- Continue on Rt. 333 about 4 miles, passing the Balneario Caña Gorda and the Copamarina Hotel. At the end of the Copamarina property you will see a road to the right, turn here off of Rt. 333 (You will see the Mary Lee’s by the Sea sign). Follow this road and it’s .6 miles to Mary Lee’s by the Sea
Crossing that generational divide today, there’s a huge http://www.spyappsinsider.com amount of electronic estrangement between the generations, dr